- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), including Auditory-Visual ASR
- Speaker Recognition / Verification / Authentication
- Face and Facial Feature Tracking
- Facial Expression Recognition
- Affective Computing, Affective Sensing
- Multimodal HCI
News: Official Launch of the HCC Lab at the University of Canberra
The Human-Centred Computing Laboratory will be launched officially on 23 November by Senator the Honourable Kate Lundy,Senator for the ACT and Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister
The official launch will be followed by a full-day workshop on Biometrics, Vision and Sensing, and Sport Information and Informatics.
The Launch and Workshop will be held at the Clive Price Conference Room, Building 1, University of Canberra
on Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011, from 9am till 5pm.
Further information including a program is available on the launch page.