- I am currently a PhD candidate at the University of Canberra, Australia.
- My supervisors are Prof. Michael Wagner & Associate Prof. Roland Goecke.
- I am a graduate of Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. I obtained a Bachelor of Science (advanced with Honours, 1st class) with a double major in pure mathematics.
My desire beyond the submission of my thesis in mid 2014 is to work in a data based modelling environment that involves prediction. Fields of potential interest include forensic speaker recognition, betting exchanges and finance. For personal reasons it is likely I will be moving to the United Kingdom in the Northern Summer, 2014.
My research interests include:
- Automatic speaker recognition
- Forensic voice comparison
- Glottal (voice-source) waveform
- Score normalisation & score post-processing
- Related signal processing, machine learning, pattern recognition areas
- Modelling and prediction in general
- email: david.vandyke at canberra.edu.au
- www: http://staff.estem-uc.edu.au/davidv
This is a very brief overview of my research interests and history and I’d be excited to hear from you if you’d like anymore information.
My submitted doctoral thesis: Download (.pdf 3.9MB)
And Matlab appendix: Download (.pdf 150KB)
My current Curriculum Vitae is available here: Download (.pdf 340KB)